- The Alma Live website (site) is operated by the Alma Live Organisation
- We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of service possible and to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- We collect and use personal information from members or visitors of our site (Personal Information), including information or opinions which are capable of identifying visitors, such as:
- phone number;
- email address;
- information about the services you have ordered;
- information from enquiries you have made;
- information about your networking event and workout preferences;
- information about your professional skills and interests;
- communications between us;
Collecting your personal Information
- We will collect Personal Information about you in a variety of ways, including through your use of our services and participation in our membership program, events, surveys and promotions. The Personal Information collected by us will track your use, or enhance your use, of the foregoing and assist us in providing a better service.
- We do not use or share Personal Information for any purpose other than for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
- By providing your Personal Information to us, you acknowledge that you are authorised to provide such information to us.
- We may collect Personal Information about you for our related bodies corporate and service providers and when you request information about offerings. We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or for the purpose disclosed to you.
- Sensitive information is personal information such as health information, that is generally afforded a higher level of privacy protection. In order to comply with our obligations at law, we may collect sensitive information including health information. We only collect sensitive information where it is reasonably necessary for our business functions and you have consented, or we are required to do so by law.
- Where we collect Personal Information directly from you, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of certain matters in a collection notice. We will do this at or before the time of collection, or as soon as practicable afterwards.
Cookies and IP Addresses
Use of your personal information
- We use your Personal Information to provide our offerings to you or to conduct direct marketing campaigns. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
- We may provide your Personal Information to our related bodies corporate, business partners, service providers, third party contractors, agents or suppliers and authorised third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing and analysis organisations, financial and credit card institutions in order to process any payments, hosting companies, web developers, internet service providers, customer service providers, customer support specialists, fulfilment companies, external business advisors (such as auditors and lawyers), research and data analysis firms, fund raising providers, timing providers (Authorised Affiliates). Authorised Affiliates may in turn provide us with Personal Information collected from you. In all circumstances where your personal information is disclosed, we will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
- We may also use your Personal Information to:
- provide our products and services to you;
- inform you about our site, goods, services, offers, promotions, events, surveys, questionnaires or in order to provide the product or service you have requested, or other matters which we believe are of interest to you;
- customise the advertising and content on our site and to contact you about specials deals;
- share with Authorised Affiliates.
Storage and security of your personal information
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to protect and maintain the security of your Personal Information and to make our site as secure as possible against unauthorised access. Our officers, employees, agents and third party contractors are expected to observe the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- Despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted to us. Accordingly, all Personal Information disclosed by you to us is at your own risk and we are not liable for any unauthorised access to the Personal Information.
Disclosure of personal information
- We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, governmental request or industry code. We may also exchange information, including Personal Information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Links to other sites from our site
- Although our site may contain links to or from external websites, those websites are not subject to our privacy standards, policies and procedures. We recommend that you make your own enquires as to the Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- We are in no way responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party (other than our Authorised Affiliates) without your consent in writing, unless otherwise required by law or permitted herein, or unless such disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to protect our rights or property, to avoid injury to any person or in order to ensure the proper functioning of our site.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our site; any transmission is entirely at your own risk.
Access to information collected by us
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to keep your Personal Information that we collect accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- Further information about Privacy law and the Australian Privacy Principles is available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website www.oaic.gov.au.
Resolving your privacy issues